Monday, June 10, 2013

What's Up

I haven't blogged and I probably should change that.

I guess I'll start with today.

I sold one of my cosplays, which I find really surprising. I never thought that it would sell, and frankly I thought I priced it high. I don't think of this as a viable job because after figuring everything out, I made less than minimum wage, and I don't think it would have sold if I priced it MUCH higher than what ready made costumes were selling for.

Maybe I should have priced it much higher?


Eh, now if I really wanted to, I can redo it? It would go much faster and come out better. 

The reason why I sold it though was because I thought it was full of bad memories and I didn't want to hold on to any of it. I would rather build a new cosplay and partner with a new person than hold onto this one. It's too bad we never got to get a shoot for it, but it's not like I can't make it again. 

Let's talk about something more recent.

I think one of the best feelings is feeling full. My boyfriend and I decided that today was a good day to randomly eat an entire pepperoni Hot-N-Ready together, followed by a large Foster's Freeze vanilla malt. The result? A nap. It was really nice. 

No more doing that though. Time to start cooking and taking care of my diet. 

But.... burgers and fries and hot dogs. ;_;

1 comment:

  1. HAHA I PASSED A LITTLE CAESAR'S TODAY. COINKIDINK?

    ReplyDelete